In this section, you will find some useful resources to complement your care at San Rafael Medical Center.
- Financial Assistance – If your family income is below 400 percent of the Federal Poverty Income Guidelines and you have high medical costs (exceeding 10 percent of your family income), you may qualify for full or partial financial assistance.
- FollowMyHealth – This patient portal provides a secure, convenient way to manage your health, view test results, email your doctor, and communicate directly with our office online
- Forms – Download any paperwork you might need prior to your appointment.
- Insurance and Plans – a comprehensive list of insurances currently accepted at Marin Healthcare District Medical Care Centers.
- Patient Education – We’ve compiled a few helpful educational resources for our patients, including videos, newsletters and reference websites.